Lovely dress set (skirt and blouse/shirtwaist) with floral whitework embroidery. Fabric feels like a cotton linen blend.
Buttons down the back of the blouse. Single hook and eye closure at the waist of the skirt. Drawstring ties at the back of the blouse.
+++ Measurements +++
Best for an extra small
12.5" between shoulder seams
Up to 36" bust
16" back length
20" front length
+++ Condition +++
A bit "as-is" with some flaws to note:
- A few patches/mends in both the blouse and the skirt, as shown
- A few holes in the blouse, around the collar and hem, as shown
- Small seam separation in one underarm
- On one side the drawstring tie is gone (I think just lost inside the enclosed hem)
- Couple of small stains, as shown
- The hem was let out at some point, and you can see where the old hem was on close inspection
Please see all the photos for the best description. Still strong and wearable with care.
+++ Please read +++
This item is not new, and as such, it has wear commensurate with age. As with all older vintage and antique items, please handle with care.
All items are sold as-is, and I do my best to point out all condition issues and provide a detailed description and photographs.
Unless specified, items have not been cleaned.
I do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please see all photos, read the entire description, and ask any questions before purchasing.