Beautiful net lace dress circa late 1900s, possibly early 1910s.
Machine embroidered bobbinet lace, lined with cotton lawn, trimmed with silk ribbon.
Hook and eye closures down the back.
+++ Measurements +++
+++ Condition +++
She is a bit "as-is" and priced to reflect the flaws:
- Silk trimming is fragile and coming apart
- Original silk belt is missing and was replaced with a new ribbon at some point, which was just tacked on and could be removed easily if desired
- A few scattered holes in the lace
- A few small stains, barely noticeable
- One larger, rough mend to the lower portion of the skirt (about 4" long), but this blends in and isn't very noticeable
Overall this piece is wearable with care. The bobbinet has some stretch and is not particularly fragile, but still must be treated with care.
Hand wash only.
+++ Please read +++
This item is not new, and as such, it has wear commensurate with age. As with all older vintage and antique items, please handle with care.
All items are sold as-is, and I do my best to point out all condition issues and provide a detailed description and photographs.
Unless specified, items have not been cleaned.
I do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please see all photos, read the entire description, and ask any questions before purchasing.