Circa 1890s black silk bodice with net lace and silk front panel.
Hook and eye closures down center front of inner cotton bodice, which is boned all the way around. Front panel has hidden hook and eye closures off to the side.
+++ Measurements +++
+++ Condition +++
Overall good condition with some flaws to note:
- Fabric is split in one armpit
- Small hole on the front of the bodice to the side
- Threads attaching collar are loose/coming undone
- Front silk panel beneath the net lace has some tears in it
- A few of the hooks/eyes are loose, but all seem to be present
- A couple of the boning channels are a bit loose
This piece would be wearable with extra care, but likely is best as a study or display piece.
+++ Please read +++
This item is not new, and as such, it has wear commensurate with age. As with all older vintage and antique items, please handle with care.
All items are sold as-is, and I do my best to point out all condition issues and provide a detailed description and photographs.
Unless specified, items have not been cleaned.
I do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please see all photos, read the entire description, and ask any questions before purchasing.