Circa turn of the century, late 1800s to early 1900s, this wonderful silk purse features a spiderweb design in cut steel beading.
It has some wear and is likely best as a collector's piece for display or could possibly be used in a photo shoot or restored if desired.
+++ Measurements +++
Approximately 9" x 7"
+++ Condition +++
- Some rust present on the cut steel beading
- Small tear on the side of the purse
- Tears in the lining, which is separating from the purse on the inside
- Some bead loss, including bottom tassel missing strings
- Overall wear/silk is a bit fragile
Likely best for display, study, or restoration.
+++ Please read +++
This item is not new, and as such, it has wear commensurate with age. As with all older vintage and antique items, please handle with care.
All items are sold as-is, and I do my best to point out all condition issues and provide a detailed description and photographs.
Unless specified, items have not been cleaned.
I do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please see all photos, read the entire description, and ask any questions before purchasing.