A lovely, whimsical net lace dress circa 1910s with lace butterfly appliques!
Bobbinet with little lace butterflies throughout. Pink silk panel inside the bodice front. Wide sailor collar and frills throughout.
Fastens with many snaps and hooks/eyes down the front/side from the bodice to partway down the skirt.
Included is a belt with a matching lace butterfly applique, which fastens with three hooks/eyes.
It is such a charming dress, the shape and its tiered skirt give it an almost fairy-like feel.
+++ Measurements +++
29" dress waist
30" belt waist
+++ Condition +++
Lovely condition overall with minor flaws to note:
- The pink silk panel in the bodice has a hole and a few small splits in it. Could be replaced, removed, or left as is
- Silk belt has some fading and faint stains
- The net lace dress has some yellowing and discoloration in some spots as well as a few very small pinholes
- The color of the silk panel and belt do not match, the belt being more faded to an almost peach color
- One snap is missing but there are so many that it is totally wearable in its current condition and replacing the snap would be optional
Definitely wearable with care! Hand wash only but mind the silk panel as the color may run.
+++ Please read +++
This item is not new, and as such, it has wear commensurate with age. As with all older vintage and antique items, please handle with care.
All items are sold as-is, and I do my best to point out all condition issues and provide a detailed description and photographs.
Unless specified, items have not been cleaned.
I do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please see all photos, read the entire description, and ask any questions before purchasing.