Truly exceptional perfume bottle set with case circa 1910s. It features four glass perfume bottles with glass stoppers and screw top lids with guilloche enamel floral designs on the top.
These four bottles come in two different shapes - two have rectangular bases and two have triangular bases. They fit snugly into a custom leather travel case with a brass clasp.
The traveling case is lined with pink silk!
There is still a faint odor of perfume present inside the bottles :)
+++ Measurements +++
Bottles measure 4 1/8" tall and 1 1/8" wide at the base
The case measures 6 1/4" x 5" x 2 1/4"
+++ Condition +++
Very good condition overall with a few minor flaws to note:
- One of the bottles has a chip on the bottom (does not go all the way through)
- One of the lids is missing the cork lining
- The handle for the leather case is a bit dry and shows some cracking
- A few faint spots/stains in the silk lining, but it is intact and still very lovely
- Some tarnish/patina to the lids, which could easily be polished if you prefer
- Some wear to the inside of the box where the bottles have rubbed against the leather
You could certainly still use these perfume bottles if you wish!
+++ Please read +++
This item is not new, and as such, it has wear commensurate with age. As with all older vintage and antique items, please handle with care.
All items are sold as-is, and I do my best to point out all condition issues and provide a detailed description and photographs.
Unless specified, items have not been cleaned.
I do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please see all photos, read the entire description, and ask any questions before purchasing.